John Handley Bearings
Signet Trade Supply are delighted to introduce the new JHB range of cylindrical split roller bearings which offer a huge variety of benefits and innovations across the board when compared to any other split bearings on the market
The JHB Split Bearing is a game changer. In collaboration with Bowman Advanced Engineering they have totally redesigned the original split bearing for the modern world; substantially extending its operating envelope to include high thrust load applications that were previously impossible for split bearings to handle.
The JHB Split Bearing offers engineers a vastly improved bearing with increased capacities, flexibility and simplicity of fitting & maintenance.
The JHB Split Bearing offers the highest radial and axial capacities of any split bearing in the world…
The Best Bits...
- Increased radial capacity of up to 70%
- Increased axial capacity of up to 1000%
- Designed & manufactured in the uk
- Axial and radial loads accommodated independently – allowing, for the very first time, the calculation of an axial l10 bearing life
- Simplified installation and maintenance
- Patent-pending bearing cage, rollertrain, offers unparalleled ease of use with unique interlocking joint method
- Patent-pending triple labyrinth seals, sealtrain, manufactured from non-sparking pa11 material
- Reversible clamp rings for increased life and durability
- Interchangeable bearing components within group size
- Uniform design across entire range