6400 Series ZZ Metal Shields
Deep groove ball bearings are available in a variety of sizes and are the most popular of all rolling bearings. This type of bearing supports radial load and a certain degree of axial load in both directions simultaneously. Shielded Bearings are supplied pre-lubricated for life and are maintenance free. For variants such as single shield please contact our sales department.
Guide to suffixes:
- C2 = Reduced internal clearance over standard.
- Nothing = Standard Internal clearance 'CN'.
- CM = Electric Motor internal clearance.
- C3 = Greater internal clearance * This can be usually be used in place of CN and CM * (This does not apply in reverse).
- NR = Comes with Snap Ring and Groove on outer race to assist axial positioning.
For advice and technical support please use the webchat facility at the bottom of the page or call our sales hotline on 0845 124 7344. Alternatively you can refer to the manufacturers technical catalogue by following this link.