BETEX Vibration Meter
BETEX VIB CHECKER
Vibration monitoring is a cost-effective predictive maintenance tool. In most cases, vibration measurement can detect a problem long before damage to the machine is done. The repair of equipment failing while in service is many times costlier than planned repairs made possible through vibration monitoring. With its built-in probe, easy button operation and clear symbols, VibChecker is an all set to go instrument; just point the probe and measure to locate vibration-related problems. Use your VibChecker to verify that unhealthy vibration levels have not been introduced after: Replacement of parts, overhauls, repairs and relubrication etc.
- Vibration measurement is also advisable whenever a machine is making excessive noise, shaking or generating heat.
- VibChecker immediately tells you the vibration severity level.
- Readings are automatically evaluated against standards ISO 2372 or ISO 10816.
- The result is instantly presented with green - yellow - red LEDs.
- Light and compact-sized for vibration measurement in the 10-1000 Hz frequency range.
- Measurement results are immediately and automatically evaluated against ISO standards.
- Results can be stored for documentation and follow-up or connect to a PC for further porcessing of the data.
- Convenient key operation and large display.
|Technical specifications||VIB Checker|
|Frequency range||10 to 1000 Hz|
|Readings||RMS / peak / peak-to-peak|
|Measuring range :|
|Velocity RMS||100 mm/s (4 ips) at 80 Hz|
|Acceleration RMS||100 mm/s2 (10 g) at 10-1000 Hz|
|Displacement RMS||100 um (4 mil) at 80 Hz|
|Condition evaluation||according to ISO2372 and ISO10816 Part 2,3,4 >600rpm|
|General functions||Battery status display, transducer check, metric or imperial units, menus with symbols, storage of up to 12 measuring samples.|
|Condition indication||green, yellow and red symbols|
|Power supply||3.6V Lithium Ion, USB rechargeable >25 hours of use|
|Dimensions||207 x 74 x 41 mm (8.1 x 2.9 x 1.6 in)|
|Weight||ca. 335 g (11.8 oz)|