BETEX Bearing Checker
Bearing Checker is unique, light and compact instrument for bearing condition measurements. Besides shock pulses, the Bearing Checker measures machine surface temperature with infrared light, and can also be used as an electronic stethoscope for listening to machine sounds. The instrument can be used on most rotating machinery, such as electric motors, fans and pumps, in a diversety of industrial environments. Machine breakdowns are frequently caused by bearing damage. Timely failure prediction and detection is key to improving equipment and component reliability and cutting operating costs. Unplanned downtime, as well as unnecessary repair work, can be significantly reduced by periodically checking bearing condition.
- Results can be stored for documentation and follow-up or connect to a PC for further processing of the data.
- Readings are automatically evaluated against standards ISO 2372 or ISO 10816.
- Light and compact-sized for vibration measurement in the 10-1000 Hz frequency range.
- Measurement results are immediately and automatically evaluated against ISO standards.
- Industrial housing (IP65)
- Convenient key operation and large display
Complete system includes:
- Bearing Checker
|Technical Data||Bearing Checker|
|Shock pulse measurement|
|Measurement technique||dBm/dBc, measuring range -9 - 90 dB, ±3 dB|
|Transducer type||built-in probe transducer|
|Temperature range||-10° to 185°C (14 to 365°F)|
|General functions||Battery status display, transducer line test, Met /Imp units of measurement, language independent menus with symbols, storage of up to 10 measurement values|
|Measurement indication||blue light diode|
|Bearing condition indication||green, yellow and red light diodes|
|Display||graphic monochrome, 64x128 pixels, LED backlight|
|Power supply||2 x 1.5V AA Batteries, alcaline or rechargeable; >20 hours of use.|
|Dimensions||158x62x30 mm (6.2x2.4x1.2 in)|
|Weight||185 g (6.5 ounces) including batteries|