BETEX-BPPS Bearing Puller Pusher with Side Shift
BETEX RAILWAY BPPS BEARING PULLER PUSHER / SIDE SHIFTERS, MOBILE HYDRAULIC PULLER-INSTALLER, Max. 100 Ton Capacity.
Specially for rail- and metro workshops. Use the right equipment to remove or install tapered roller bearings. This hydraulic aid will allow you to save valuable time whilst still working safely and efficiently. Easy to use roll-around model for both mounting and dismounting.
- Compact, mobile and easy to use by one person
- Pulling capacity (dismantling) adjustable to 100 t max.
- Pushing capacity (mounting) adjustable to 68t max.
- Suitable for locomotives, passenger and freight cars
- For safe, simple and fast mounting and dismounting of tapered roller bearings
- For assembly of TBU, SP and TAROL bearing sets
- Available with manual valve or solenoid valve
- Wide range of accessories available
The accessory set is available in all sizes, metric and inch versions (housing-type locomotives and passenger cars). An accessory set consists of:
- Pulling shoe
- Guide tube & cap screw assembly
- Guide tube adapter
- Installing tube adapter ring
To order the correct accessory set to service bearings and metric bearings, please provide us with the following information:
- Bearing number and manufacturer number
- Drawing of bearing and shaft (please request our questionnaire)
- Railroad name and location
Quotation for adaptor or different adaptor sizes are on request!
|Type||BPPS 100 t|
|Max. stroke||255 mm|
|Max. shaft diameter||178 mm depending on accessories|
|Min. shaft diameter||90 mm depending on accessories|
|Operating main cylinder; Operating height adjustment||Electro-hydraulic pump BETEX EP211D, 230V - 12A - 50Hz with remote controle|
|Min. height centre line towards floor||435 mm|
|Max. height centre line towards floor||780 mm|
|Dimensions LxWxH||1.300 x 520 x 955 mm|